Windows tablet with Built-In Barcode Scanner, RFID Reader, USB Ports & VESA Mount. Built with industrial grade components, Cybernet offers lower fail rates than other Windows tablets. The 64-bit processors allow more robust applications to run simultaneously.
Industrial Grade Components
Built with industrial grade components, Cybernet offers lower fail rates than other Windows tablets. The tablet can be used in dusty or harsh environments making it ideal for warehouses or manufacturing environments.
Power and Mobility
The 64-bit processors allow more robust applications to run simultaneously. Additional Scanner, RFID, and Secure CAC reader transforms the business tablet into multifunctional tool - Ideal for inventory management.
E-signatures are vital in many industries. With a special-purpose pen, digital signatures are captured with the same detail as hand-written text. Hand-writing can be converted into text to make documentation and note taking a breeze. HIPAA compliant.
Supports Windows 7, 8 & 10 / Linux
The T10C Windows business tablet supports Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10 (32/64bit). No need to upgrade from a Windows 7 tablet unless you wish to. The T10C tablet for business also supports Linux.
|Display||- 9.7-inch (Diagonal)
- IP65 sealed front bezel & IPX1 back cover
- LED-backlit glossy screen
- Multi-Touch display
- 1024-by-768-pixel resolution at 132 pixels per inch (ppi)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
Intel® N2930 Quad Core CPU
Intel® NM10 Express Chipset
DDR3 RAM 1333 MHZ
Configured with up to 8GB DDR3 to support the most demanding business applications
Solid State Drive
Configured with 64GB SSD up to 128GB
|Multi-Touch||- Windows 7, 8, and 10 touch screen compatible
- 10-input capacitive multi-touch screen and full digitzer pen to support accurate signature capture
|Operating System||- Windows 7 32-bit & 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit & 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit & 64-bit
Intel® Centrino Wireless technology with a/b/g/n + Bluetooth support & latest Cisco security standards
2.0 Megapixel Camera (Front & Rear Facing)
G-sensor supports rotation and accelerometer
|Accessibility||- White on black display
- Large fonts
- Full-screen zoom magnification
- Left/right volume adjustment
- Support for playback of closed-captioned content
|Environment||- MTBF 50,000 hours
- Arsenic-free display glass
- Mercury-free LED-backlit display
- Recyclable aluminum and glass enclosure
|Environmental Requirements||- Non-operating temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
- Relative humidity: 10% to 90% noncondensing
- Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet (3000 m)